It is essential to make a difference – to stand out with something unique, to bring benefit to the customer. Cronica makes the difference by what it does and how it does it. We focus on what we know best.
We translate from and into the following languages: English, German, French, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, and Balkan languages – all in compliance with EN 15038 Standard.
- Technical and specialised texts
- Product manuals
- Instructions and user manuals
- Presentation and promotional materials
- …and we localize software.
We conduct professional translations in the following areas:
- Product literature (instructions manuals, installation manuals, datasheets, technical specifications)
- Automotive industry
- Telecommunications, electronics
- IT, software, hardware
- Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutics, Biology
- Building Industry
We are primarily engaged in technical typesetting and related business, including the following:
- Scanned text recognition
- Graphic design (retouching, image localisation, vectoring)
- Text wrapping (layout, paragraphing, etc.)
- Creation of graphics (pictures and diagrams for documents)
- Typesetting (technical and artistic)
- Print preparation
- Font localisation
- cardboard products, such as boxes
- gift packaging
- lever arch file folders
These products are also available with printing on them.
- calendars, etc.